Genotoxicity of acute and chronic gamma-irradiation on zebrafish cells and consequences for embryo development
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 2831–2837, December 2011
How to Cite
Pereira, S., Bourrachot, S., Cavalie, I., Plaire, D., Dutilleul, M., Gilbin, R. and Adam-Guillermin, C. (2011), Genotoxicity of acute and chronic gamma-irradiation on zebrafish cells and consequences for embryo development. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 2831–2837. doi: 10.1002/etc.695
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2011 07:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!