Ecosystem functions and densities of contributing functional groups respond in a different way to chemical stress
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 2892–2898, December 2011
How to Cite
De Laender, F., Taub, F. B. and Janssen, C. R. (2011), Ecosystem functions and densities of contributing functional groups respond in a different way to chemical stress. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 2892–2898. doi: 10.1002/etc.698
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2011 07:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!