Presented at Nano 2010: International Conference on the Environmental Effects of Nanomaterials, Clemson University, August, 2010.
Interspecies comparisons on the uptake and toxicity of silver and cerium dioxide nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Special Issue: Nanomaterials in the Environment
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 144–154, January 2012
How to Cite
Gaiser, B. K., Fernandes, T. F., Jepson, M. A., Lead, J. R., Tyler, C. R., Baalousha, M., Biswas, A., Britton, G. J., Cole, P. A., Johnston, B. D., Ju-Nam, Y., Rosenkranz, P., Scown, T. M. and Stone, V. (2012), Interspecies comparisons on the uptake and toxicity of silver and cerium dioxide nanoparticles. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 144–154. doi: 10.1002/etc.703
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 OCT 2011 06:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!