Aqueous suspension methods of carbon-based nanomaterials and biological effects on model aquatic organisms
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Special Issue: Nanomaterials in the Environment
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 210–214, January 2012
How to Cite
Gao, J., Llaneza, V., Youn, S., Silvera-Batista, C. A., Ziegler, K. J. and Bonzongo, J.-C. J. (2012), Aqueous suspension methods of carbon-based nanomaterials and biological effects on model aquatic organisms. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 210–214. doi: 10.1002/etc.704
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 OCT 2011 06:43PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!