Presented at Nano 2010: International Conference on the Environmental Effects of Nanomaterials, Clemson University, August, 2010.
Effects of chronic nanoparticulate silver exposure to adult and juvenile sheepshead minnows (Cyprinodon variegatus)†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Special Issue: Nanomaterials in the Environment
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 160–167, January 2012
How to Cite
Griffitt, R. J., Brown-Peterson, N. J., Savin, D. A., Manning, C. S., Boube, I., Ryan, R.A. and Brouwer, M. (2012), Effects of chronic nanoparticulate silver exposure to adult and juvenile sheepshead minnows (Cyprinodon variegatus). Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 160–167. doi: 10.1002/etc.709
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2011 10:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!