Presented at Nano 2010: International Conference on the Environmental Effects of Nanomaterials, Clemson University, August, 2010.
Production and consumption of reactive oxygen species by fullerenes†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Special Issue: Nanomaterials in the Environment
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 136–143, January 2012
How to Cite
Kong, L. and Zepp, R. G. (2012), Production and consumption of reactive oxygen species by fullerenes. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 136–143. doi: 10.1002/etc.711
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2011 10:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2011
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.