Presented at Nano 2010: International Conference on the Environmental Effects of Nanomaterials, Clemson University, August, 2010.
Effect of copper ion on adsorption of chlorinated phenols and 1-naphthylamine to surface-modified carbon nanotubes†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Special Issue: Nanomaterials in the Environment
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 100–107, January 2012
How to Cite
Wang, F., Zhu, D. and Chen, W. (2012), Effect of copper ion on adsorption of chlorinated phenols and 1-naphthylamine to surface-modified carbon nanotubes. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 100–107. doi: 10.1002/etc.713
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2011 10:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!