Presented at Nano 2010: International Conference on the Environmental Effects of Nanomaterials, Clemson University, August, 2010.
Ion-release kinetics and ecotoxicity effects of silver nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Special Issue: Nanomaterials in the Environment
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 155–159, January 2012
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-J., Kim, J., Oh, J., Bae, S., Lee, S., Hong, I. S. and Kim, S.-H. (2012), Ion-release kinetics and ecotoxicity effects of silver nanoparticles. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 155–159. doi: 10.1002/etc.717
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2011 10:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2011
- 1The Royal Society and The Royal Academy of Engineering. 2004. Nanoscience and Nanotechnologies: Opportunities and Uncertainties. London, UK.
- 42002. Antimicrobial plastics additives: Trends and latest developments in North America. Plastics, Additives and Compounding 4: 18–21..
- 52006. This war against germs has a silver lining. The Wall Street Journal, June 6, p D1..
- 18Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. 2000. Aquatic toxicity testing of difficult substance sand mixtures. Guideline 23. Paris, France.
- 19Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. 2004. Guideline for testing of chemicals 202. Daphnia sp., Acute Immobilisation Test. Paris, France.
- 20U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. 1985a. Methods for measuring acute toxicity of effluents to freshwater and marine organisms. EPA 600/4-85/013. Office of Research and Development,Washington, DC.