Presented at Nano 2010: International Conference on the Environmental Effects of Nanomaterials, Clemson University, August 2010.
Effects of natural water chemistry on nanosilver behavior and toxicity to Ceriodaphnia dubia and Pseudokirchneriella subcapitata†
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Special Issue: Nanomaterials in the Environment
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 168–175, January 2012
How to Cite
McLaughlin, J. and Bonzongo, J.-C. J. (2012), Effects of natural water chemistry on nanosilver behavior and toxicity to Ceriodaphnia dubia and Pseudokirchneriella subcapitata. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 168–175. doi: 10.1002/etc.720
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2011 06:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!