Influence of a nanoparticle mixture on an arctic soil community
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Special Issue: Nanomaterials in the Environment
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 131–135, January 2012
How to Cite
Kumar, N., Shah, V. and Walker, V. K. (2012), Influence of a nanoparticle mixture on an arctic soil community. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 131–135. doi: 10.1002/etc.721
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2011 06:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!