Presented at Nano 2010: International Conference on the Environmental Effects of Nanomaterials, Clemson University, August, 2010.
Influences of multiwalled carbon nanotubes and plant residue chars on bioaccumulation of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons by Chironomus plumosus larvae in sediment†
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Special Issue: Nanomaterials in the Environment
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 202–209, January 2012
How to Cite
Shen, M., Xia, X., Wang, F., Zhang, P. and Zhao, X. (2012), Influences of multiwalled carbon nanotubes and plant residue chars on bioaccumulation of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons by Chironomus plumosus larvae in sediment. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 202–209. doi: 10.1002/etc.722
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2011 06:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!