The role of the characteristics of humic substances in binding with benzo[h]quinoline
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 246–252, February 2012
How to Cite
Hsieh, P.-C., Brimblecombe, P., Lee, C.-L. and Hsu, S.-H. (2012), The role of the characteristics of humic substances in binding with benzo[h]quinoline. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 246–252. doi: 10.1002/etc.735
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2011 05:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!