Evaluation of the amphibian metamorphosis assay: Exposure to the goitrogen methimazole and the endogenous thyroid hormone L-thyroxine
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 869–880, April 2010
How to Cite
Coady, K., Marino, T., Thomas, J., Currie, R., Hancock, G., Crofoot, J., McNalley, L., McFadden, L., Geter, D. and Klecka, G. (2010), Evaluation of the amphibian metamorphosis assay: Exposure to the goitrogen methimazole and the endogenous thyroid hormone L-thyroxine. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 869–880. doi: 10.1002/etc.74
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!