Detection of retinoic acid receptor agonistic activity and identification of causative compounds in municipal wastewater treatment plants in Japan
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 307–315, February 2012
How to Cite
Sawada, K., Inoue, D., Wada, Y., Sei, K., Nakanishi, T. and Ike, M. (2012), Detection of retinoic acid receptor agonistic activity and identification of causative compounds in municipal wastewater treatment plants in Japan. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 31: 307–315. doi: 10.1002/etc.741
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2011 07:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2011
Vol. 31, Issue 9, 2189–2190, Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!