Presented at the 1st International Workshop on Aquatic Toxicology and Biomonitoring, Vodnany, Czech Republic, August 27–29, 2008.
First International Workshop on Aquatic Toxicology and Biomonitoring
Protein-based electrochemical biosensor for detection of silver(I) ions†
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 492–496, March 2010
How to Cite
Krizkova, S., Huska, D., Beklova, M., Hubalek, J., Adam, V., Trnkova, L. and Kizek, R. (2010), Protein-based electrochemical biosensor for detection of silver(I) ions. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 492–496. doi: 10.1002/etc.77
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!