Enhanced migration of polychlorodibenzo-p-dioxins and furans in the presence of pentachlorophenol-treated oil in soil around utility poles: Screening model validation
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 582–590, March 2010
How to Cite
Bulle, C., Samson, R. and Deschênes, L. (2010), Enhanced migration of polychlorodibenzo-p-dioxins and furans in the presence of pentachlorophenol-treated oil in soil around utility poles: Screening model validation. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 582–590. doi: 10.1002/etc.91
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!