Mercury concentrations in landlocked Arctic char (Salvelinus alpinus) from the Canadian Arctic. Part II: Influence of lake biotic and abiotic characteristics on geographic trends in 27 populations
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 633–643, March 2010
How to Cite
Gantner, N., Muir, D. C., Power, M., Iqaluk, D., Reist, J. D., Babaluk, J. A., Meili, M., Borg, H., Hammar, J., Michaud, W., Dempson, B. and Solomon, K. R. (2010), Mercury concentrations in landlocked Arctic char (Salvelinus alpinus) from the Canadian Arctic. Part II: Influence of lake biotic and abiotic characteristics on geographic trends in 27 populations. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 633–643. doi: 10.1002/etc.96
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!