A previous version of this paper was presented at the 5th Polish-German Teletraffic Symposium (PGTS 2008), Berlin, Germany.
Special Issue Paper
Complexity of resilient network optimisation†
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
European Transactions on Telecommunications
Special Issue: Special Issue on the 5th Polish-German Teletraffic Symposium (PGTS 2008)
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 701–709, November 2009
How to Cite
Żotkiewicz, M., Pióro, M. and Tomaszewski, A. (2009), Complexity of resilient network optimisation. Eur. Trans. Telecomm., 20: 701–709. doi: 10.1002/ett.1371
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2009
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education (MNiSW). Grant Number: N517 397334
- COST 293 Action GRAAL
- Swedish Research Council (Vetenskapsrådet. Grant Number: 621-2006-5509
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!