Part of this paper was written while Bastian Hinterramskogler was a visiting scholar at the Saïd Business School, University of Oxford. Financial support from the European Corporate Governance Training Network (ECGTN) and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Maximilian Sigel for excellent research assistance, and an anonymous referee, John Doukas (the editor) and participants at the EFM Symposium ‘Corporate Governance and Control’ (University of Cambridge) and the 7th International Conference on Corporate Governance (Birmingham Business School, winner of Best Paper) for valuable comments. Correspondence: Bastian Hinterramskogler.
Private Equity Acquisitions of Continental European Firms: the Impact of Ownership and Control on the Likelihood of Being Taken Private
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2013
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 72–107, January 2013
How to Cite
Achleitner, A.-K., Betzer, A., Goergen, M. and Hinterramskogler, B. (2013), Private Equity Acquisitions of Continental European Firms: the Impact of Ownership and Control on the Likelihood of Being Taken Private. European Financial Management, 19: 72–107. doi: 10.1002/eufm.569
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!