Satisficing in surveys: Initial evidence
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1996 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Evaluation
Special Issue: Advances in Survey Research
Volume 1996, Issue 70, pages 29–44, Summer 1996
How to Cite
Krosnick, J. A., Narayan, S. and Smith, W. R. (1996), Satisficing in surveys: Initial evidence. New Directions for Evaluation, 1996: 29–44. doi: 10.1002/ev.1033
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!