Defining and describing the paradigm issue in mixed-method evaluation
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2004
Copyright © 1997 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Evaluation
Special Issue: Advances in Mixed-Method Evaluation: The Challenges and Benefits of Integrating Diverse Paradigms
Volume 1997, Issue 74, pages 5–17, Summer 1997
How to Cite
Greene, J. C. and Caracelli, V. J. (1997), Defining and describing the paradigm issue in mixed-method evaluation. New Directions for Evaluation, 1997: 5–17. doi: 10.1002/ev.1068
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!