A first step forward: Context assessment
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company, and the American Evaluation Association
New Directions for Evaluation
Special Issue: Context: A Framework for Its Influence on Evaluation Practice
Volume 2012, Issue 135, pages 89–105, Autumn (Fall) 2012
How to Cite
Conner, R. F., Fitzpatrick, J. L. and Rog, D. J. (2012), A first step forward: Context assessment. New Directions for Evaluation, 2012: 89–105. doi: 10.1002/ev.20029
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!