Design Principles for Data Visualization in Evaluation
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company, and the American Evaluation Association
New Directions for Evaluation
Special Issue: Data Visualization, Part 2
Volume 2013, Issue 140, pages 5–20, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Evergreen, S. and Metzner, C. (2013), Design Principles for Data Visualization in Evaluation. New Directions for Evaluation, 2013: 5–20. doi: 10.1002/ev.20071
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!