A big chapter about small theories: Theory as method: Small theories of treatments
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Evaluation
Special Issue: Enduring Issues in Evaluation: The 20th Anniversary of the Collaboration between NDE and AEA
Volume 2007, Issue 114, pages 27–62, Summer 2007
How to Cite
Leviton, L. C. and Lipsey, M. W. (2007), A big chapter about small theories: Theory as method: Small theories of treatments. New Directions for Evaluation, 2007: 27–62. doi: 10.1002/ev.224
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!