Knowledge-for-action theories in evaluation: Knowledge utilization, diffusion, implementation, transfer, and translation
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company, and the American Evaluation Association
New Directions for Evaluation
Special Issue: Knowledge Utilization, Diffusion, Implementation, Transfer, and Translation: Implications for Evaluation
Volume 2009, Issue 124, pages 7–20, Winter 2009
How to Cite
Ottoson, J. M. (2009), Knowledge-for-action theories in evaluation: Knowledge utilization, diffusion, implementation, transfer, and translation. New Directions for Evaluation, 2009: 7–20. doi: 10.1002/ev.310
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!