Save the Children's approach to emergency evaluation and learning: Evolution in policy and practice
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company, and the American Evaluation Association
New Directions for Evaluation
Special Issue: Enhancing Disaster and Emergency Preparedness, Response, and Recovery Through Evaluation
Volume 2010, Issue 126, pages 37–49, Summer 2010
How to Cite
Steinke-Chase, M. and Tranzillo, D. (2010), Save the Children's approach to emergency evaluation and learning: Evolution in policy and practice. New Directions for Evaluation, 2010: 37–49. doi: 10.1002/ev.328
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!