Focus groups in the virtual world: Implications for the future of evaluation
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company, and the American Evaluation Association
New Directions for Evaluation
Special Issue: Really New Directions in Evaluation: Young Evaluators' Perspectives
Volume 2011, Issue 131, pages 47–51, Autumn (Fall) 2011
How to Cite
Galloway, K. L. (2011), Focus groups in the virtual world: Implications for the future of evaluation. New Directions for Evaluation, 2011: 47–51. doi: 10.1002/ev.377
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!