En “gendering” evaluation: Feminist evaluation but “I am NOT a feminist!”
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company, and the American Evaluation Association
New Directions for Evaluation
Special Issue: Really New Directions in Evaluation: Young Evaluators' Perspectives
Volume 2011, Issue 131, pages 53–58, Autumn (Fall) 2011
How to Cite
Bheda, D. (2011), En “gendering” evaluation: Feminist evaluation but “I am NOT a feminist!”. New Directions for Evaluation, 2011: 53–58. doi: 10.1002/ev.378
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!