Internal evaluation in American public school districts: The importance of externally driven accountability mandates
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company, and the American Evaluation Association
New Directions for Evaluation
Special Issue: Internal Evaluation in the 21st Century
Volume 2011, Issue 132, pages 73–86, Winter 2011
How to Cite
King, J. A. and Rohmer-Hirt, J. A. (2011), Internal evaluation in American public school districts: The importance of externally driven accountability mandates. New Directions for Evaluation, 2011: 73–86. doi: 10.1002/ev.397
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!