Robert D. Martin is at the Anthropological Institute and Museum, University of Zürich, Winterthurerstrasse 190, CH-8057 Zürich, Switzerland.
Primatology as an essential basis for biological anthropology
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 11, Issue S1, pages 3–6, 2002
How to Cite
Martin, R. D. (2002), Primatology as an essential basis for biological anthropology. Evol. Anthropol., 11: 3–6. doi: 10.1002/evan.10041
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!