Jason A. Eshleman is a postdoctoral researcher at the University of California, Davis, where he completed his doctoral research examining mtDNA extracted from prehistoric California sites. He has coauthored a number of publications examining mtDNA diversity in the New World.
Mitochondrial DNA studies of Native Americans: Conceptions and misconceptions of the population prehistory of the Americas
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 7–18, 2003
How to Cite
Eshleman, J. A., Malhi, R. S. and Smith, D. G. (2003), Mitochondrial DNA studies of Native Americans: Conceptions and misconceptions of the population prehistory of the Americas. Evol. Anthropol., 12: 7–18. doi: 10.1002/evan.10048
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!