Alan Walker is at the Departments of Anthropology and Biology, Pennsylvania State University, 409 Carpenter Building, University Park, PA 16802-3404.
New perspectives on the hominids of the Turkana Basin, Kenya
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 11, Issue S1, pages 38–41, 2002
How to Cite
Walker, A. (2002), New perspectives on the hominids of the Turkana Basin, Kenya. Evol. Anthropol., 11: 38–41. doi: 10.1002/evan.10052
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!