Peter Beerli is at the Department of Genome Sciences, Box 357730, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195.
When did Neanderthals and modern humans diverge?
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 11, Issue S1, pages 60–63, 2002
How to Cite
Beerli, P. and Edwards, S. V. (2002), When did Neanderthals and modern humans diverge?. Evol. Anthropol., 11: 60–63. doi: 10.1002/evan.10058
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM 51929-02, GM 01989-02
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BIR 9527687, DEB 9707458, DEB 9815800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!