Deborah J. Curtis is at the School of Life Sciences, Whitelands College, University of Surrey Roehampton, West Hill, London SW15 3SN, UK.
Cathemerality in lemurs
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 11, Issue S1, pages 83–86, 2002
How to Cite
Curtis, D. J. and Rasmussen, M. A. (2002), Cathemerality in lemurs. Evol. Anthropol., 11: 83–86. doi: 10.1002/evan.10064
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2003
- A.H.-Schultz Stiftung
- G. and A. Claraz-Schenkung
- Goethe Stiftung
- Schweizerische Akademie der Naturwissenschaften
- Primate Conservation, Inc.
- US National Science Foundation
- Wenner Gren Foundation
- Duke University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!