José María Bermúdez de Castro is Research Professor at the Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC), Spain and co-director of the Atapuerca Research Project.
The Atapuerca sites and their contribution to the knowledge of human evolution in Europe
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 25–41, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Bermúdez de Castro, J. M., Martinón-Torres, M., Carbonell, E., Sarmiento, S., Rosas, A., van der Made, J. and Lozano, M. (2004), The Atapuerca sites and their contribution to the knowledge of human evolution in Europe. Evol. Anthropol., 13: 25–41. doi: 10.1002/evan.10130
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2004
- Dirección General de Investigación of the Spanish M.E.C.. Grant Number: BXX2000-1258C03-01
- CSIC “Unidades Asociadas” Program
- Fundación Atapuerca
- Fundación Duques de Soria
- Fundación Caja Madrid
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!