Nathaniel Dominy's interests lie in primate feeding. He is now an NIH postdoctoral fellow at the Department of Ecology and Evolution in the University of Chicago.
The sensory ecology of primate food perception
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 171–186, 2001
How to Cite
Dominy, N. J., Lucas, P. W., Osorio, D. and Yamashita, N. (2001), The sensory ecology of primate food perception. Evol. Anthropol., 10: 171–186. doi: 10.1002/evan.1031
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2001
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong
- National Geographic Society. Grant Number: 6584-99
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!