He has written extensively on the comparative anatomy and evolutionary biology of primates and other arboreal mammals, and on the history and philosophy of theories in evolutionary anthropology. He is the co- author (with W.L. Hylander and J. Shafland) of Human Structure (1987) and Editor-in-Chief of the American Journal of Physical Anthropology. His history of ideas about hunting and human origins. A View to a Death in the Morning, will appear in 1993 from Harvard University Press.
New views on primate origins
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 105–111, 1992
How to Cite
Cartmill, M. (1992), New views on primate origins. Evol. Anthropol., 1: 105–111. doi: 10.1002/evan.1360010308
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!