Kathy D. Schick is Codirector of CRAFT (Center for Research into the Anthropological Foundations of Technology) and on the faculty of the Anthropology Department at Indiana University, Bloomington. She has been involved in research into the Early Paleolithic in Africa, Europe, and China, and has been particularly concerned with problems of site formation and hominid behavior patterns in Early and Middle Pleistocene times.
Early paleolithic of China and eastern Asia
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 22–35, 1993
How to Cite
Schick, K. D. and Zhuan, D. (1993), Early paleolithic of China and eastern Asia. Evol. Anthropol., 2: 22–35. doi: 10.1002/evan.1360020105
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!