Mark F. Teaford is art associate professor of anatomy at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His research interests include primate evolution and functional morphology. He has done extensive work on primate tooth wear and morphology using scanning electron microscopy and three-dimensional measuring microscopy. He has worked with museum collections, laboratory animals, dental patients, and primates in the wild, and he has also done paleontological fieldwork at various sites in Kenya, particularly the Miocene sites on Rusinga and Mfangano islands.
Dental microwear and dental function
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 17–30, 1994
How to Cite
Teaford, M. F. (1994), Dental microwear and dental function. Evol. Anthropol., 3: 17–30. doi: 10.1002/evan.1360030107
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!