Of taphonomy and zooarcheology. Vertebrate taphonomy. By R. Lee Lyman (1994). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. 576 pp. $79.95 (cloth), $34.95 (paper). ISBN 0-521-45215-5 (cloth), 0-521-45840-4 (paper)
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 64–72, 1995
How to Cite
Marean, C. W. (1995), Of taphonomy and zooarcheology. Vertebrate taphonomy. By R. Lee Lyman (1994). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. 576 pp. $79.95 (cloth), $34.95 (paper). ISBN 0-521-45215-5 (cloth), 0-521-45840-4 (paper). Evol. Anthropol., 4: 64–72. doi: 10.1002/evan.1360040209
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!