Pat Bridges is Associate Professor and Chair of Anthropology at Queens College. Her primary area of interest is the assessment of physical activities from skeletal remains, on the basis of biomechanical analysis or levels of osteoarthritis. She has recently completed a study of changes in long bone diaphyseal cross-sectional structure occurring with the intensification of agriculture in the Lower Illinois Valley. Currently, she is analyzing warfare-related mortality and traumatic injuries at Koger's Island, a late prehistoric agricultural site in northwestern Alabama.
Skeletal biology and behavior in ancient humans
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 112–120, 1995
How to Cite
Bridges, P. S. (1995), Skeletal biology and behavior in ancient humans. Evol. Anthropol., 4: 112–120. doi: 10.1002/evan.1360040403
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!