Bone density studies and the interpretation of the faunal record
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 99–108, May/June 2005
How to Cite
Lam, Y. M. and Pearson, O. M. (2005), Bone density studies and the interpretation of the faunal record. Evol. Anthropol., 14: 99–108. doi: 10.1002/evan.20053
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!