Ken Weiss is Evan Pugh Professor of Anthropology and Genetics at Penn State University
Crotchets & Quiddities
A famous literary heroine did herself in for no good reason, but life is doing that all the time for all the right reasons
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 166–170, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Weiss, K. M. (2008), Clarissa's house. Evol. Anthropol., 17: 166–170. doi: 10.1002/evan.20170
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2008
- 11962. Animal dispersion in relation to social behaviour. New York: Hafner..
- 21972. Adaptation and natural selection. Princeton: Princeton University Press..
- 51975. Sociobiology: the new synthesis. Cambridge: Belknap/Harvard University Press..
- 112004. Genetics and the logic of evolution. New York: Wiley-Liss., .