Eugene Harris is in the Department of Biological Sciences and Geology at Queensborough Community College, City University of New York, and a Visiting Professor at the University of São Paulo, Brazil. His research focuses on human and nonhuman primate evolutionary genetics.
Searching the genome for our adaptations
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 146–157, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Harris, E. E. (2008), Searching the genome for our adaptations. Evol. Anthropol., 17: 146–157. doi: 10.1002/evan.20174
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!