Rob Quinlan is Assistant Professor of Evolutionary and Cultural Anthropology at Washington State University. His main interests include family, kinship, life history, and psychosocial development. He has a dual research program thatincludes cross-cultural analysis and a long-term ethnographic study in the Commonwealth of Dominica. He recently published several studies on the effects of environmental risk on parenting and ideational culture (http://www.wsu.edu/∼rquinlan/).
Human pair-bonds: Evolutionary functions, ecological variation, and adaptive development
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 227–238, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Quinlan, R. J. (2008), Human pair-bonds: Evolutionary functions, ecological variation, and adaptive development. Evol. Anthropol., 17: 227–238. doi: 10.1002/evan.20191
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!