Ken Weiss is Evan Pugh Professor of Anthropology and Genetics at Pennsylvania State University.
Crotchets & Quiddities
An effort to simplify shows how complex life really is. How does it get that way?
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 241–246, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Weiss, K. M. (2009), Gray's anatomy. Evol. Anthropol., 18: 241–246. doi: 10.1002/evan.20240
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2009
- 12008. The making of Mr. Gray's anatomy. Oxford: Oxford University Press..
- 21810. Anatomy of the bones, muscles and joints. London: Longman..
- 31837. Elements of anatomy. London: Taylor and Walton..
- 4NetLibrary Inc. 1974. Anatomy, descriptive and surgical. Philadelphia Running Press Book Publishers.,
- 92009. The mermaid's tale: four billion years of cooperation in the making of living things. Cambridge MA: Harvard University Press., .
- 10The Lancet. 1858.Issue II. 9: 282–283.
- 11The British Medical Journal. 1858.Issue 13.II: 949.
- 12Medical Times and Gazette. 1859.Issue 5.3: 241–244.