Christian Arnold worked for one year at Harvard University in the Department of Human Evolutionary Biology and is now a Ph.D. candidate at the University of Leipzig, Germany. His bioinformatics research focuses on epigenetics, particularly noncoding RNAs and chromatin. Generally, he is interested in finding creative solutions for a wide variety of bioinformatic-related problems in phylogenetics, phylogenetic comparative methods, and epigenetics.
The 10kTrees website: A new online resource for primate phylogeny
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 114–118, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Arnold, C., Matthews, L. J. and Nunn, C. L. (2010), The 10kTrees website: A new online resource for primate phylogeny. Evol. Anthropol., 19: 114–118. doi: 10.1002/evan.20251
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2010
- The National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0923791
- Harvard University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!