John F. Hoffecker is a Fellow of the Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research at the University of Colorado-Boulder. He received a Ph.D. from the University of Chicago in 1986 and has conducted field research in Russia and Alaska during the past three decades. He is the author of Desolate Landscapes: Ice-Age Settlement in Eastern Europe (Rutgers University Press, 2002) and the forthcoming Landscape of the Mind: Human Evolution and the Archaeology of Thought (Columbia University Press, in press).
The early upper Paleolithic of eastern Europe reconsidered
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 24–39, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Hoffecker, J. F. (2011), The early upper Paleolithic of eastern Europe reconsidered. Evol. Anthropol., 20: 24–39. doi: 10.1002/evan.20284
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!