Ken Weiss is Evan Pugh Professor of Anthropology and Genetics at Penn State University.
Crotchets & Quiddities
The 5% Solution
How do we make decisions in science?
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 81–84, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Weiss, K. M. (2011), The 5% Solution. Evol. Anthropol., 20: 81–84. doi: 10.1002/evan.20304
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- 12001. The lady tasting tea: how statistics revolutionized science in the twentieth century. New York: Henry Holt..
- 21978. R. A. Fisher: The life of a scientist. New York: John Wiley & Sons..
- 31956. Mathematics of a lady tasting tea. In: NewmanJR, editor. The world of mathematics. New York: Simon & Schuster..
- 51982. Is the .05 level subjectively reasonable? Can J Behav Sci 14: 248–252., .
- 7n.d. Seeing the forest through the gene-trees. Evol Anthropol. In press..