Thomas Wynn is Professor of Anthropology at the University of Colorado Colorado Springs. He has published extensively in Palaeolithic archaeology, with an emphasis on cognitive evolution. His books include The Evolution of Spatial Competence (Illinois 1989), The Rise of Homo sapiens: The Evolution of Modern Thinking (with F. Coolidge, Wiley-Blackwell 2009), and How to Think Like a Neandertal (with F. Coolidge, Oxford, forthcoming).
“An ape's view of the Oldowan” revisited
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Evolutionary Anthropology: Issues, News, and Reviews
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 181–197, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Wynn, T., Hernandez-Aguilar, R. A., Marchant, L. F. and Mcgrew, W. C. (2011), “An ape's view of the Oldowan” revisited. Evol. Anthropol., 20: 181–197. doi: 10.1002/evan.20323
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!